Friday, June 25, 2010

Strawberry Lime Popsicles

Tis the season for strawberries. Especially since I just purchased 10 pints for 25 cents each. What!? Yup. $2 fiddy. So I've made strawberry jam this week, strawberry shortcake, strawberry smoothies & yes... I have another blasted recipe for all you strawberry loving freaks.

{I wrote strawberry 5 times in the first paragraph in case you were keeping track.}

Sorry if you are all tarted out, but I'm not a wasteful person, so I must use them up before they get all shriveled & moldy. Luckily I've got just the ticket to finish up that last pint!

Popsicles anyone?

If you have a Popsicle mold, good for you, but if you don't, Dixie cups work great & are so cute. Also tongue depressors work great for sticks. Again... cute.

See the rest of the recipe here. Mmm... Enjoy the 110+ degree heat in style. The kids will devour them & you'll feel good knowing they were made with minimal, healthy ingredients & of course ...
love.

2 comments: