Friday, August 13, 2010

Quinoa

For all of you wondering... quinoa is pretty easy to find. Firstly I dry canned a bunch from Preparing Wisely when I became all gung-ho about grains. Buying in bulk might pinch a little because it seems expensive, but it will save you money in the long run. I've also purchased it from Sprout's & Costco. I found a big bag of white quinoa at Costco the other day for $9. So... keep those comments a-comin!

Stay tuned for pictures from Dot's 2nd birthday party. Today is all about Dot & the magical things of girls. Check out Birthday Girl for inspirational party planning ideas to tide you over. Darling!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Need to try the banana bread recipe first, Victoria pics looked like you visited another planet-just beautiful and good-looking pics of Tadd and yourself. Love the pic of Jonah n Sage, and Jonah's breast pump tube belt. can't believe mine will be plugged in and operating soon, very soon.- Love Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do we have birthdays on the same day too? I have an August 13th... he was baptized today. I can't wait to see what you came up with.

    ReplyDelete